1. Is your wireless telemetry WiCo R1 FHSS?
Yes, we use FHSS methods on both 900MHz and 2.4GHz systems.
2. What are the frequency bands for 900MHz and 2.4GHz?
900 MHz 2.4GHz
902-928 MHz 2400-2483 MHz
3. What cameras do your products support?
Currently our products support all Sony cameras that have 8-pin remote connector. We are also working on products that will support Panasonic, BlackMagic and Grassvalley cameras, which we hope to release in the near future.
4. What RCPs and RMBs do your products support? Do your products also support CCU and MSU?
We support all RCPs and RMBs with an 8-pin remote connector (RMB-150, RMB-170, RMB-750, RCP-700, RCP-750, RCP-920, RCP-921, RCP-1000, RCP-1001, RCP-1500, RCP-1501, RCP-1530). Yes, we also support CCU and MSU.
5. Do your products support Sony on-board tally?
Yes, our products support Sony on-board tally. However, not all Sony cameras support the tally protocol, so we are currently making a list of supported cameras that you can use for reference. At the moment, the list is as follows: PDW-350, PDW-500, PDW-539P, PDW-700, PDW-750, PDW-F800, PDW-EX3, HDW-650P, HDW-730.
6. How can I buy your products?
You can purchase our products directly from us (delivered via UPS) or we can help you find the closest reseller to you.
7. How do I pay?
We accept wire transfers and PayPal payments. Alternatively, you can also ask your closest reseller for more options.
8. What if the system doesn’t work the way I expected?
We can either fix the problem remotely by sending you an update or replace it if necessary.
9. Do you provide a warranty on your products?
Yes, we offer a 12-month warranty on all our products.
10. Can you also make customized products?
Yes, feel free to contact us and let us know what you need. We will try our best to find a solution for your problem.